Mobile Device Management
The latest IT industry reports reveal smartphone sales continue to surpass PC sales and the trend is only getting stronger. As increasing numbers of businesses embrace remote connectivity and its multiple benefits, employees are only happy to adopt the bring your own device to work (BYOD) model or use company issued mobile devices to conduct day-to-day business. This drives the case for Mobile Device Management.
The pros to this developing trend are many, including increased employee productivity and improved efficiencies resulting from immediate and remote access to company networks. The cons fall mostly on employers, required to manage the undeniable risks of exposure of company data if mobile devices are lost or stolen or when employees simply exercise poor judgment.
We recognize that Mobile Device Management is an important part of your overall IT security strategy.
You can trust us to protect your network from the growing threat of mobile device use with mobile device management (MDM). With our MDM solution, we will:
- Enroll all employee- and company-owned mobile devices via SMS text, email, QR code or URL.
- Configure and apply corporate settings for Exchange, Wi-Fi, VPN, LDAP and third party email.
- Configure and enforce security policies and passcodes including: complexity requirements, device auto-lock and number of failed passcode attempts before a device wipe; configuration and enforcement of corporate policies, including restricting access to explicit media and the use of voice dialing or voice assistant apps; instantly lock or wipe mobile devices in the event a mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Instantly lock or wipe mobile devices in the event a mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Ensure your IT network remains secure from security breaches.
Mobile Device Management Service Options
Service Plans Manage all employee and company-owned mobile devices, protect data integrity and control employee behavior with the features and functionality available in the following service plans:
Complete MDM Service Plan
Available for a low monthly, per device fee. This plan includes compilation of all relevant data, device security and services, as well as implementation of necessary policies and procedures for adequate management and control.
To find out more about mobile device management please fill out the form or call us today at (408) 578-7200.